Enter the postcode and property type you are moving from and to. If either property is a flat, please enter the floor that the flat is on and tick the box if a lift is available.
As a general rule, a large item is a piece of furniture that requires 2 people to lift and/or carry.
Examples of large items:
- Bed with Mattress (counts as 2 seperate large items)
- Chest of Drawers
- Electric Piano
- Coffee table (other than particularly small/light ones)
- TV's 50" or over
- TV Stand/Unit
- Washing Machine
- Dining Table
- Office Desk
- Filing Cabinet
- Dressing Table
- Display Cabinet
- Corner sofa: should be counted as 2 large items
- Piano: There is a surcharge for pianos due to the extra manpower required (POA)
- Bunk Bed: should be counted as 2 large items
We give you as many boxes as you think you may need completely free of charge and deliver them to your door. They are high quality, heavy-duty double wall boxes, suitable for all household items.
Q. What if I need more boxes than I first think?
A. Let us know before you finish your packing and we'll send you more - your bill will be adjusted accordingly
Q. What if something is too large to fit in one of your boxes?
A. Items too large to fit in a box should be counted under 'small items'
Q. Can I use my own boxes?
A. Using a few of your own boxes is acceptable but all items should be packed into our boxes where possible.
As a general rule, small items are those, other than boxes, which can be comfortably lifted and/or carried by one person.
Examples of small items:
- Suitcase/Travel bag
- Bedside cabinet
- Ironing Board
- Pictures larger than 40cmx40cm (won't fit into our boxes)
- Guitar/large musical instrument
- Standing Lamp
- Dining chair
- Office Chair
- IKEA style lightweight armchair
- TV's up to 42"
- Small shelving unit
- Vacuum Cleaner